HR Administration Manager
Do you want to be part of a high performing team?
The Inner South Veterinary Centre is a dedicated high quality small animal vet practice with veterinarians and nurses committed to excellence in the veterinary industry. With many years of veterinary experience, The Inner South Veterinary Centre has a vision that positions us as an employer and practice of choice.
Our vision is: Skill, Care and Compassion. Our primary objective is the welfare of our patients and clients.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an energetic leader and astute business person to take on the part time role of Human Resource Administration Manager.
Reporting to the Practice Directors, the primary responsibilities for this role include:
- Human Resource management & functions
- Leading and developing a high performance team across all areas in veterinary practice
- Developing and supporting practice policies in line with legislative and OHS practices
- Measuring and monitoring key performance indicators
- Maintaining and developing marketing initiatives that will drive the practice forward
You will be a self-starter with a focus on building and sustaining positive relationships with team members and working collaboratively with these groups.
This role is a part time position, approximately 20hours per week.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Qualifications in Human Resources
- A minimum of 4 years previous experience in a HR role
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are essential
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing a high performance team
- Ability to influence teams and implement change
- Demonstrated experience in team development and training plans
- Demonstrated experience in business management in areas such as financial reporting and KPI's and marketing functions.
- Demonstrated experience in OHS systems and compliance
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
Remuneration will be in line with skills and experience.
If this role is the right one for you please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned criteria to:
Pls email applications to:
Ms Dini Menrath
Applications close COB 18th November 2016
• Post ID: 22664952 australia