Verizon is a Fortune 500 company ranked at #15 in 2015, providing our services to 99% Fortune 500 companies and Government Clients. Our services include advanced communications, networking, cloud computing, managed security, machine to machine and professional consulting.
The Global Operations business unit is responsible for Verizon's end-to-end customer experience; service design, delivery (transition), care and operations. This business unit is closely aligned to the region's success, accelerating revenue growth, managing the profitability of service and owning and driving overall Asia Pacific customer satisfaction.
Due to growth opportunities, we are seeking an experienced professional with experience in managing, nurturing and building excellent relations with our existing clients.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Manage end to end governance of our federal government clients
- Motivate teams of highly talented professionals to successfully manage assigned accounts to meet the required targets for service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the existing solution and drive organic growth through building excellent relationship and understanding the business environment
- Accountability for P&L and general business unit management
- Drive change and continuous improvement in Verizon’s strategy and approach to winning and managing complex and Integration Deal clients.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent experience. Even better if you have your Master's degree.
- Strong ITIL qualifications
- Six or more years of experience in Client Delivery, Service delivery type of roles with knowledge of network and security concepts
- Demonstrated experience in establishing strong C-level relationships both internally and externally specifically with federal government clients
- Excellent business acumen with demonstrable experience of successfully managing federal government clients and third party negotiations
- Experience in leading and managing a team and motivating to them to achieve business outcomes
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6326081-senior-client-services-manager